ONLY CAMS NO POWER ADAPTER IT IS NEW NEW NEW NEW
- HIGH QUALITY VIDEO: USB PTZ plug-n-play professional video conference camera. Full 1080p high definition video at 60 frames per second and comes with 10 camera presets for one touch customization.
- AMAZING ZOOM: 12X true optical zoom, 82 degree* wide angle camera, delivers rapid and smooth pan, tilt and zoom-in performance to capture the smallest details with absolute clarity at every focal length.
- PLUG-N-PLAY: Compatible with all of your favorite applications connecting to virtually any desktop or laptop, via a single USB cable.
- EASY TO USE: Compatible with all your favorite applications: Skype, Skype for Business, Blue Jeans, ZOOM, Microsoft Lync, Google Hangout, Cisco WebEx, GoToMeeting, WebRTC, Wirecast, vMix, XSplit, Adobe Connect.
12X optical zoom with PTZ
With the combination of 12X true optical zoom, fast auto-focus functions, and smooth pan/tilt/zoom capabilities, CAM520 can capture the smallest details with absolute clarity at all times.
Full 1080p high definition video
With its High Definition 1080p resolution, CAM520 delivers the highest image quality available for an exceptional video collaboration experience.
10 camera presets
Having only one camera preset can be extremely limiting. The CAM520 allows you to customize your meetings by storing up to 10 PTZ presets. Each preset can be easily accessed with one touch of the remote, saving you time and providing flexibility to move to predetermined locations in the conference room swiftly.
RS232 integration capabilities
With advanced integration capabilities built into the CAM520, including an RS232 port and VISCA support, the system can easily be integrated into a controlled environment allowing users to operate and manage the CAM520 through an AV control panel.
Choose your own audio system
You now have the choice to use your preferred microphone, speaker, or sound processor when making your video calls with the CAM520 camera. The CAM520 allows you the versatility to select the audio subsystem you prefer to use for your video conferencing calls, webinars, streaming, or broadcast meetings.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT PRODUCT AND REVIEWS FIND ON AMAZON TOO
Reviewed in the United States on 25 December 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 1 November 2017
I purchased this for making music video and Facebook live from my recording studio. Although this camera is perfect for conference use, i.e. 5 stars, it is not quite perfect, 4 stars, for my music video recording use.
1. USB output directly connects to computers. No adopter, which is needed for HDMI cameras, is necessary.
2. Picture quality is very good. Automatic focussing and brightness control works well. It works in low light conditions.
3. Remote control IR window is located front side only. Nicer to have IR window also on the back side.
4. PTZ has good range of variances. But, the remote control response is not quick enough to chase moving musicians.
5. Video delay, with the use of MacPro, is small, but not perfect for music video recordings. I compensate by delaying sounds with the use of a sound recording software, ProTools. Since sending live to Facebook further delays video signal, the sound delay compensations are necessary anyway.
Reviewed in the United States on 25 February 2019
Super easy to install with a Zoom room – plug and play. Will definitely be purchasing more of these.
Reviewed in the United States on 21 July 2016
This is Easy to setup, works well with Skype, Skype for business and other applications. I placed this into our Conference Room and the picture quality is great along with it didn’t take long to get it hooked up and setup with the presets using the remote. We have another camera in our other conference room but I prefer this one because it was so easy to setup and use.
Seems like it is made from quality parts. It doesn’t feel cheaply made and seems like it will hold up for a long time. I liked that it came with a mounting bracket where some others you have to purchase separately.
Shipping and handling was as usual, perfect and on time.
Reviewed in the United States on 12 October 2019
There are no reviews yet.