Made in Canada
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape Radium
- Body Material Canadian Laurentian Basswood
- Body Finish Semi Gloss
- Color Carbon Black
- Neck Material Silver Leaf Maple
- Neck Joint Set Neck
- Radius 12″
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets 22
- Scale Length 24.75″
- Nut Width 1.6875″
- Nut Material GraphTech NuBone
- Tuners Closed Gear
- Neck Pickup Custom Godin Zebra Humbucker
- Middle Pickup Custom Godin Cajun Nickel Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup Custom Godin Zebra Humbucker
- Controls 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/pull coil split)
- Switching 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings Godin, .010-.046
- Case/Gig Bag Gig Bag
- Manufacturer Part Number: 049301
Presenting a new breed of single-cut guitars, which combines all the best elements of the Radiator and the Stadium into one: The Radium! It offers some unique features compared to the more traditional single cutaway solid-bodies, such as short-scale (24 ¾”) set-neck and a 3&3 headstock design for comfortable playing and bending. The Radium also comes equipped with an H-S-H pickup configuration for a multitude of tonal possibilities, and a re-invented vintage-style control plate, which has a Volume, Push-Pull tone, and an angled 5-way switch that follows the natural sweep of your right hand for easy pickup selection. The guitar is voiced with Custom Godin Zebra Humbuckers for intense tones, with the addition of a Godin Custom Cajun Nickel Single Coil in the middle. The Carbon Black model has an eye-catching finish, worthy of a classic/aged vintage guitar. The Radium Carbon Black…taking it up a notch!
Combining Two of Godin’s Most Beloved Models
The Radium takes the best elements from the Godin Radiator and Stadium and combines them to create an entirely new instrument. This T-style guitar inherits its shape, control configuration, and single-coil pickup from the Stadium. The short 24-3/4-inch scale length, 3×3 tuning machine configuration, and Godin humbuckers are inherited from the Radiator. Players who can’t decide between buying a T-style or an LP-style guitar can rejoice: the Radium is the best of both worlds.
Covering serious sonic ground
The Radium has a trio of pickups and a redesigned switching configuration that allows it to cover almost any genre you can imagine. It’s loaded with three pickups — two humbuckers in the neck and bridge and a single-coil in the middle. The custom-wound Godin Zebra humbuckers create a powerful, punchy tone that’s perfect for blues and garage rock. The custom Cajun Nickel middle pickup pumps out bright and spanky single-coil sounds. The Radium sports a vintage-style control plate with redesigned electronics to give you extra tonal versatility. It’s loaded with an angled 5-way pickup selector switch that’s angled to replicate the natural motion of your hand for easy pickup selection. The control plate is rounded out by a master volume and push-pull tone pot that engages the coil-splitting function.
Made with locally sourced tonewoods
When you think about Canada, your mind may not immediately jump to guitar building. Godin is on a mission to change that. They offer high-end instruments at an exceptionally low price because of their commitment to using as much locally-sourced timber as possible. This cuts down on transportation costs and helps preserve tonewood resources. Sweetwater is proud to partner with Godin and put their unique instruments in the hands of players around the country.
Godin Multiac Gypsy Jazz Electric Gypsy Guitar
- Custom Godin humbuckers pump out hot, punchy notes that are perfect for blues and rock
- Cajun single-coil pickup delivers clean, glassy tones
- Ergonomically placed 5-way switch follows the sweep of your hand
- Push/pull tone knob engages coil-splitting abilities
- Lightweight basswood body feels comfortable on your shoulder
- Maple neck feels at home in your hand
There are no reviews yet.