Hill’s Prescription Diet d/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Potato & Venison Formula Dry Dog Food Size: 17.6-lb bag
- Highly digestible single intact animal protein source and single carbohydrate source to help avoid common food sensitivities in a gluten-free formula
- High levels of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids that help nourish the skin and coat
- Combination of clinically proven antioxidants helps maintain a healthy immune system and skin barrier function
- Four different novel protein sources to provide more choices in managing food sensitivity
- Helps improve digestion and stool quality with visible improvements in the skin and coat
This item needs authorization from your veterinarian. Simply provide your pet and vet clinic information at Checkout and we’ll follow up with your veterinarian to confirm. If you have a copy of your authorization, you can expedite the process by uploading a scan or photo of it to the Prescriptions section in your account or your order confirmation. You can also email it to email@example.com.
Pets can be sensitive to sudden changes in their diets. For this reason, it is extremely important to follow a gradual transition plan to best support your pet’s health and product effectiveness. Ask your Veterinarian about the best way to transition your pet to a new food.
|Weight||Daily Feeding (cup)|
|15 LBS||1 1/4|
|20 LBS||1 2/3|
|30 LBS||2 1/4|
|40 LBS||2 2/3|
|50 LBS||3 1/4|
|60 LBS||3 2/3|
|80 LBS||4 1/2|
|100 LBS||5 1/3|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices:gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period. Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats. Keep fresh water available at all times. Have your veterinarian monitor your pets condition.
Transition InstructionsPets can be sensitive to sudden changes in their diets. For this reason, it is extremely important to follow a gradual transition plan to best support your pet’s health and product effectiveness. It is recommended to follow at least a 7-day transition plan before exclusively feeding your pet a new food. Start by mixing 75% of your pet’s current diet with 25% of the new diet on Day 1 and Day 2. On Day 3 and Day 4, mix 50% of the current diet with 50% of the new diet. On Day 5 and Day 6, mix 25% of the current diet with 75% of the new diet. On Day 7, you can feed your pet the new food exclusively. Ask your Veterinarian about the best way to transition your pet to a new food.
|Transition Day||Current Diet||New Diet|
There are no reviews yet.